Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where to begin.....

I decided to create a blog to keep everyone informed of the daily life of Lauren and I. I also created the blog so I could remember when certain events happened. Sometimes I wonder if getting older is causing me to forget things. I doubt anyone will keep up with this but I think it will be a great hobby for me.

To those that might know I have been going to counseling. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I think it's a great thing and I have ALOT of changes to make in my life. There really good changes!! I won't go into detail since it's personal to me but I'm very hopeful things will get better. Please continue to pray for me it's not going to be easy for me.

I was reading my devotion this morning and this verse stood out to me Psalm 90:12 Teach us to make the most of our time, so that we may grow in wisdom. Time management is something I struggle with alot. I can't seem to get everything I want to get done in a day. After working all day and getting Lauren dinner I'm exhausted. Whew! One day I will get all those papers picked up...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment