Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Co-workers

I know that some of these blogs are getting late to be posted. I just haven't found the time to do this. Now I'm at work and have a little bit of a break to post this. I also got high-speed internet at home so I should be able to post some photos from my home computer soon. I guess it goes back to time management. :-)

On October 15 we celebrated my Boss's 50th Birthday. Some co-workers decorated his desk with a golf theme and even had a wheelchair or as I call it a "handicapped chair"..LOL
Here are some pictures.




Since we don't celebrate Halloween at work we had a Fall Festival movie. We got to spend a couple hours away from our desk watching the movie Monsters Inc. We got to eat pizza, popcorn and candy. Yum! Here are some pictures. The first picture is Jenny and I. My co-worker Liz making the popcorn and the table full of goodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment